If you don't see instructions below for your specific version or browser,
search your browser's Help menu for "clear cache". If you're unsure what
browser version you're using, from the Help menu, select About [browser
name]. In Internet Explorer and Firefox, if you don't see the menu bar,
When troubleshooting issues with any web site, after clearing your
browser's cache and cookies, exit your browser completely before
attempting to access the site again. In Windows, close all your browser
windows; in Mac OS X, quit (Command-q) your browser.
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data).
- From the Obliterate the following items from: drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Internet Explorer 8, 9 & 10
- From the Tools or History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of the history to clear. Click Clear Now.
- Click Tools, Internet Options, and select Delete Browsing History... .
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari...
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data covers both cookies and cache