Axess continues to evolve in 2015! The Advisor Center has been redesigned with a fresh new look and feel for Student Advisors. Learn more about these enhancements, including an improved system preferences menu for all users, by visiting Inside Axess.
Axess is a consolidated online platform used by the Stanford community to access information and record transactions related to:
- Academic Advising, Teaching and Grading
- Student Enrollment and Financials
- Workflow-Enabled Administrative Processes
Axess is available to current Stanford community members and affiliates as follows:
- Employees (including all faculty, staff, student, and contingent employees)
- Instructors (including authorized instructor proxies)
- Postdoctoral Scholars
- Students (including incoming students, students on leave, and former students who have been active within the past five years)
- Training (STARS) Users
- Authorized PeopleSoft HR/SA Users
Guests may use Axess functions available from the login page to:
- Check the status of an active undergraduate admissions application (application email address required)
- Login to Stanford ePay if they have been designated as an authorized payer on a student account (secure ePay login required)
- Search for academic classes
Logging in to Axess
Your SUNet ID and password are required each time you use Axess. For your personal information to remain secure, it is vital that you not share your SUNet ID password with anyone. Never authorize anyone to use Axess on your behalf. It is a violation of University policy to misrepresent yourself, and you may lose student privileges or be subject to disciplinary action if you use another individual's SUNet ID password, or if you deliberately provide false information in Axess.
Hours of Availability
Axess is generally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.